Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh Gawd

I've finally, finally slipped under 120. i'm 119.8. this is fantastic. You would think i would be jumping around for joy. I'm not. I just keep thinking about what It'll be like at 110. 108. 100. 99. At 99 lbs, My BMI will be 17.0. 108, I'll be 18.0. I can't wait. This has taken much, much too long.

Smoking is helping curb my appetite so much. I love it.

I asked a girl to the Sadie Hawkins. She's obnoxious as hell but she's kind of adorable, in her own little annoying way.

Have a good day everybody (if anyone actually reads this)
~Willow

1 comment:

  1. You may live to regret all your smoking. It's not great when you have to be hooked up to an oxygen tank or dying of emphysema. I lost a dear friend to tobacco. She smoked three packs a day and wound up with lung and throat cancer. She was only 32.

    You can go ahead and tell me off if you want, but believe me, you will regret this. May I suggest exercise for curbing your appetite? Okay end of lecture.

    ReplyDelete