Sunday, December 28, 2008

Water Fast Day 1 Part 1

I've decided to do a seven day water fast. It will be difficult because I don't plan on telling anyone about it. I might tell my best friend, because she supports me in everything I do, but if I tell my boyfriend, he'll get upset and try to convince me out of it. There's half a chance he might support my fast, but he definitely does not support my cutting or my ana.

Plus, he is having a party on new year's eve, where there will be much food and soda, possibly alcohol and a slim chance of various drugs. As we all know, pot gives people munchies.

At the moment, it's eight AM. I've been awake since five or so yesterday afternoon. My sleep schedule is extremely fucked up at the moment because it's winter break. I ate a few hours ago, and I'm sort of sad that a boca burger will be my last meal for a week. I love fruit, so I wish that was my last meal. I sound like someone on death row. That's not how I see this. I see this as another challenge.

Last school year, I was addicted to caffeine. I couldn't function if I didn't have a mountain dew before school, and one during first period. My friend managed to get me to give it up completely for a few months, on a promise of a giant gold star after a two years of not being addicted to the stuff. I did it. I struggled, but I did it. I'll struggle with this, but I'll do it.

I'll write how I'm doing again tonight, after I've slept some.

No comments:

Post a Comment