Monday, March 30, 2009

forever ago...

I haven't written a blog in forever. I haven't really felt the need to.
Okay, that's a lie. I haven't really had the motivation.

I haven't had the motivation to loose weight either. I've been eating a lot lately. Every time I eat, I wonder to myself if I'll throw it up. I usually don't. I promise myself I won't eat the next day, or if I do, that I'll only eat fruit. I break that promise every day.

Now, I'm ready to get back on the pro-ana band wagon. I'm slowly starting to bring my obsession back out of the shoebox under the bed. I'm scared and I'm excited. I hate myself either way, I might as well look good doing it.

I found a cool work out. It's easy, for the most part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AimPOSXe7n4 check it out. Last night, I also started a music video. I might make another youtube account and post it. Maybe. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment