Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ana Boot Camp at the Academy

I'm starting Course 1 of the Ana Academy tomorrow. I'm also going to try to do the Ana Bootcamp because it's 50 days long. The last day of school is in 52 days. According to Losertown if I eat 250 cals a day (the average for Ana Boot Camp) I will reach my goal weight of 105 by then.

My Current Stats:
ED: Ana/Mia
CW: 128
H: 5'4" (64 inches)
BMI: 22
GW1: 125 (by 4/8)
GW2: 120 (by 4/20) :)
GW3: 115 (by 4/29)
GW4: 110 (by 5/10)
END GW: 105 (by 5/23 - Graduation)

Ana Academy Courses:
www.freewebs.com/headmistressaki/WEBPROTECT-courses.htm
Ana Boot Camp:
anabootcamp.page.tl/Home.htm?PHPSESSID=5b42e4c2b83aa8a09dc42e3608fb79e0
Losertown Calculator:
www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - If you guys are going to eat so few calories, you should try the Fat Fast - at least you will be losing mostly fat, and you might just get a little nutrition. Google "Alan Kekwick" or "Fat Fast"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- how did it go? I can't register for the courses because the website is frozen, can you tell me what they were?

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! I have the same weight and height as you right now. Thought that was crazy. Also my day to lose by is April 30th. Hope we can reach our goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, we are a pro ana model agency placed in Switzerland-Zürich. We search for a shooting really skinny girls, 16-32 years are possible. if you intrested send as a note on our hotmail account. We know, a lot of people have problems with them, that's the reason why we send our details not here directly. we get in contact in a few days. pro-ana@hotmail.ch

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm struggling i didn't eat for almost 2 full days but my parents decided to take me out to Chinese and i only ate a little but i ate slow and acted like i ate alot i need some advice on how to skip dinner too my parents are getting suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many people here need serious help. Anorexia is a killer. Face the truth! If you are here you are dedicated to ruining your health and chasing after a lie. Please seek help. How and what you are thinking is not healthy. How you look has no bearing on who you are as a person.

    ReplyDelete