Saturday, March 26, 2011

Been a while, eh?

So that family i was talking about last entry? Yeah they kicked me out like two weeks later. Saying i should be with my own family and shit. I understand. I moved back to my father's for a night, came home 15 minutes late on halloween and he had locked me out. So i couch surfed for a little under a month before i moved in with my sister again. I've been living here for about five months, but i'll be moving out come august for college, i guess.

I was doing really well for a long time. I wasn't restricting or purging, I wasn't cutting, I was smoking but i still smoke less than most of my smoking friends, and i haven't really been drinking or smoking weed regularly anymore.

However, lately i started a new depression medication, which totally reset my system and i'm totally out of it. i quit because i thought i was allergic to it, but it might just be the sun. anyway, i'm back to being depressed, and because i promised all of my friends i would quit smoking before graduation, i'm frantically searching about for a crutch to replace my addiction.

So i'm back, a phrase too commonly read on forum communities.
stats:
H: 5'4"
Starting Weight: 132
CW: 129.8
GW: 120 by graduation in may
I'm not doing ABC, but i'm trying to stick under 800 cals a day and i'm doing the 28 day challenge. Points for today, day 5:
Food: 2/2 (2 dog treats- weird, i know: 40; 1 apple: 80, 1 yogurt: 170; frozen veggies: 400; total: 690)
Water: 2/2
Exercise: 2/2
Post: 2/2
Challenge: 2/2 fun day, I went “shopping”
Total: 33/50

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you've resisted habits such as those. But I couldn't imagine quiting smokes! That's gotta be tough. You're making an amazing effort! I hope you're okay lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about HCG?
    It makes it healthier to restrict calories because it literally uses your fat as food (1500-2500 cals per day) even though you're only eat 500 cals/day..
    And you only have what, 25lbs you want to lose? You can lose it within 40 days or less.
    I'm not preaching it, sorry if I seem that way, I just thought it might help youp with your goals. When you don't eat enough calories your body stops losing weight and starts storing fat, so its pretty much pointless to go under 1000-1500 most of the time.
    Anyways I wish you luck in life and weight loss, and I'm sure you'll pull through the housing dilemmas you've been having.
    And you're doing great with the no drinking, weed ect!
    I don't really believe in anti-depressants so I'm kind of glad you're off of them. They make some people more crazy than usual.
    Anyways keep your head up you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete