Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm sorry

for taking an entire month to post. It's been over a month, actually.
My best excuse is that it was the last month of school, I needed to focus on not failing.
I'm back up to 127 or so, which is amazing, considering I've spent most of the past month pigging out on just about everything in sight.
I have a little bit of a to do list for this summer. Regardless if you want to read it or not, here it is:


~Read Wicked again, all the way through this time.
~Read Son of a Witch,
~Read A Lion Amongst Men
~Read Of Mice and Men (this one is for school, summer reading assignment for AP language)
~Write a Novel - Finish the one that's already started.
~Lose 20 pounds
~Rollerblade at least three times a week this month, five times a week next month, and every day the last month. (except when it rains. Puddles + Bearings = rust = bad.)
~Draw a picture every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment