Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Very Proud

I'm extremely proud of myself. I posted this elsewhere on the interwebs last night, but it needs to be posted here, because I am just that damn proud of myself.

[start/]I beat a craving! I realize that, to most, curbing a craving is something they do on an hourly basis, but oh lovely ladies you are skilled, you just don't know it.

The two piggish adults in my house have a horrible habit of buying junk food all the time. I swear, I think they view it as a hobby. "What new crap food can we buy today?" Well, with that nasty habit, I have a nasty habit of actually eating that disgusting food. Today, the pig-whore (the ugly thing that seems to be my father's girlfriend.) brought home a huge bag full of assorted Hershey's Chocolate. I'd already given in to a chocolate craving today, and didn't need another 100 calories to weigh me down. I pulled one little bar out of the bag and stared at it for a second or two. Then I just dropped it back in the bag. Feeling proud of myself, I slowly walked back to the stairs to go down to my room when I had the idea to get a drink of water, just so that I could get into the habit of reaching for water instead of reaching for food. As I drank the water, I tried counting down from 100, and filled up the glass again and again until i reached zero. I managed to drink 5 do it. glasses of water instead of giving in.

I LOVE having control [\end]

I'm considering doing the Ana Boot Camp diet. Yesterday I had 300 calories, which is perfect to start off ABC, which allows 500 the first day, as well as the second day. I might have to take them up on that extra 200 calories I didn't eat yesterday, and add them on to today's 500 because I'm going to a concert tonight. No Doubt's reunion tour, with Paramour and The Sounds. It'll take a lot of energy out of me, and I'll need it.

I'm at a steady waterweight of 125 lbs. My goal is to be down to 122 by the end of the week. It might be a bit of a pipe dream but it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment