Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For the record,

I think it's so strange that people are curious enough to actually read this blog.... What's the appeal? I don't get it.
Thanks to the nine people who actually follow. ^-^ Shout back if you're still around! I'd like to hear from you.

Anyway...
Updates:
School starts, officially, on the 20th. The first day for Freshmen is tomorrow (or today, i guess). They have an assembly thing starting at nine, so I could go in an tech that. I don't have to, but it'll give me something to do tomorrow besides the homework I've procrastinated on all summer. It just means I'll have to wake up at seven and get to school by eight to help set up.

It's almost 4 AM now. I should go to bed....

I'm starting ABC again today, as in, the 19th. At the moment, I weigh 133.4 lbs. Suck. I hope to be skinny enough to buy a skimpy,slutty costume for Halloween. I've never done that before so it'd be a nice change.

I'm so exited for school to start. I can't wait to be teching a lot. I miss it so much. I'll be so, so, so easy to restrict too! ^-^ I'm so happy.

Much love to all my awesome followers!
~Willow

P.S. is it vain to think that I look like Audrey Hepburn? Just my face, of course, because her BMI was 17.4, but she was so pretty.... I'm not the only one to see the resemblance though....maybe someday I'll post some pictures. My sister took one of me a few weeks ago, and if you flip the image, it looks very similar to a print i bought recently of Hepburn. My father pointed out that i look like her and i couldn't disagree....

No comments:

Post a Comment