Thursday, August 20, 2009

^-^ success!!! 0/500

I've decided that ABC started on August 18th. That way, I can make the 20th day three, which is 300 cals, not 500.

Today, Day two, I had zero out of 500!! I'm so proud of myself. All I consumed today was water and one 12oz. can of Diet Mountain Dew
I haven't decided if I want to break the fast tomorrow yet though. I'll take fruit to school for lunch, an apple or something, so if I'm weak or tempted by my friends' crappy food, i can eat that. Hopefully, i'll be able to stave off the hunger for a while longer.

I starting school clean and fresh. I cleaned my room (I actually have carpet in here. it's not just a vast land of dirty clothes... who knew?) and the kitchen and did a load of laundry so I have enough clothes for school.

Tomorrow I have to come home and read all the way through Of Mice and Men and annotate it. Way to leave the summer homework to the last minute, Willow. Good job. I have to edit an essay too, but that shouldn't take too long.

I'm so excited for school to start!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the ABC

    Oh. and i totally know what you are talking about with the excitement for the school..

    Im in europe, we have Summer Holiday now.. being back the 15th September at university will be sooo great. No snooping in the house anymore.. ha ha.. the fridge is just sooo magnetic for me!

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you,
    im on the first day and it was going great until i ate this big slice of my mum's bread.
    but thank god im still below 500

    ReplyDelete