Friday, August 7, 2009

Two more weeks...

In two weeks, school starts again. The next two weeks of my life look like this:

Sunday: Warped Tour. A lot of fun and music, and calorie burning ^-^ I'm so excited. I'm going mostly for the music and the friends, but the negative calorie day is going to be great.
Monday: Go to school, pay 25$ fine from choir, get report card, and be eligible for registration.
Tuesday: Registration. Turn in paperwork, Get locker (hopefully anywhere but junior lockers. i hate those hallways. I'd be much more willing to get a locker with seniors or even sophomores. Freshmen lockers suck almost more than junior lockers.) Get schedule. Bother Jason, help around art room/theatre. Avoid going home.
Wednesday: Freshman Registration/Orientation pep-rally thing. (We have to wake up at 6 something in the morning to be there by 7 so we can get everything ready by 8. The fucking principal sucks. I am not looking forward to waking up that early. It's summer!!) Teching that will be fun, until stupid student council starts talking. But then we get to spend all day in the theatre making our beloved mistress pretty again. That'll be good for us returners because we'll get a chance to be together and get used to each other before we have to deal with the noobs.
Thursday: Probably spending all of my time finishing Of Mice and Men and the stupid Essay i have to write on my writing process.
Friday - Tuesday: More packing and moving. Hopefully, the carpets will be in he new house by then and I can actually move my shit to my new room.
Wednesday: School starts, freshman presentation (Yes, i get to miss the last 15 minutes of my first class, and all of my second class on the first day of my junior year just so i can tech. Then i get to go to lunch and my 3rd class, then my 4th class will be tech. awesome first day)
Thursday: School REALLY starts. Eff...

Update on ana-related crap later.
I did loose a few pounds though. I'm back down to 128.

No comments:

Post a Comment