Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fail

The fast only lasted about twenty four hours. I went on a huge, disgusting binge later that night. I was really disappointed in myself, but I plan on trying again during the summer. I know that's a long ways away but I have school and I have to be sane for that.

I haven't eaten much today. The bitch living in my house (my father's girlfriend) keeps trying to feed me shit and I'm not even hungry. I'm never hungry when I'm angry, tired, depressed, and sore.

The other day, I binged on chocolate. There were so many calories in that bar....I was so disappointed in myself. I also had a Chipotle burrito on thursday. I would have been very, very angry with myself if it weren't for the fact that I went to a concert that night and probably burned most of it off. Ever heard of Reel Big Fish?

That night, my boyfriend and I decided to go on a break. it was our five month anniversary and he was afraid we're getting too serious for our age. I don't blame him but I'm still a little sad about it.

I made an ana journal about a week ago. I haven't been writing in it the past few days because i've been so busy, but i miss it. i like to know exactly how many calories i've eaten.

Ten days late, my new year's resolution: weigh 100 pounds by spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment