Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay new fast and New thinspo!

I’ve been pigging out all day today (14th), all day yesterday(13th), and all day the day before(12th). I’ve been eating non-stop. Binging. I wish I could purge in some other way than throwing up. I hate, hate, hate vomiting. So I can’t purge. I have to keep it all inside me, filling up my fat cells. Sugar, helping cellulite cling to my ass and thighs. So ugly.

I was just going to fast for the one day after I binged, but I broke again yesterday and then again today. So instead, I will fast for three days. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I will go without food. Friday, my friend and I are going to the Rec. Center to work out (it's an all-out recreation center. It has a pool, steam room, sauna, basketball/volleyball courts, climbing wall, and a gym. Our city kind of sucks so everything is a little small but it all works.). I might have some celery that day so I don’t pass out. Saturday, I will eat absolutely nothing. Sunday, I will have some fruit at midnight, or if I go to bed earlier, just before I go to bed. I’ll have some celery or other vegetable at eight or so, or whenever I wake up. At noon, I’ll eat a soy yogurt. At three, I’ll eat something else with substance because the same friend and I are going to drink that night. I’ll try not to eat anything while I’m drunk, because if I do my body will store it as fat but I can’t promise anything because obviously, I’ll be drunk. Monday, I’ll try to eat nothing but if I do, it’ll be vegetables or yogurt.

I must be strong. I have to do this, for myself. You must not break. I’ll repeat. YOU. MUST. NOT. BREAK. You must keep control. You can’t give up just because your tummy gets a little whiny. Don’t be a slave to food.

Today, I made my first thinspiration page. I did that instead of going to bed. It was Keira Knightly in her famous flat-stomach showing white, half tube-top shirt and sexy low-cut jeans. My friends always said I look like her. They haven’t said it in a while. Maybe it’s because I’ve gained weight and she’s lost it and we no-longer look alike. I'll try to scan it and put it up here later this week so you can all see my amazing generic and lame art work!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. It indented. Yay for importing from Microsoft Word and deleting all the extra bullshit it doesn't like from the HTML. I guess I'm getting used to this whole formatting thing. I correctly guessed on the HTML for the strike through which was pretty awesome. ^-^ Go me. (But apparently, comments don't like fonts....Learn something new every day, I guess.)

    ReplyDelete