Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fucking Oreos.

I've decided that Oreos are my new symbol for pure evil. Once I start eating those I don't stop eating. I eat and eat and eat until all I want to do is throw up but I can't. I can't throw up because I can only throw up when I've had waaaay too much to drink and I don't have the right kind of access to alcohol in order to do that every time I binge.

I've binged everyday for the past three days. I feel like crap. I'm sick, plus I'm bloated from all the crap I've been eating. Oh, and apparently I'm lactose intolerant. I only drink milk when I have cookies so I didn't know.

I'm never going to get anywhere in life if I can't control this. If I can't reach my goal weight, how am I supposed to be able to reach any kind of goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment