Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FML

If you haven't heard of FML.com yet, go check it out. google is your friend. I'm not dealing with links right now. fuck that.

So over the past few days i have been binging and purging and binging and purging and...etc. etc. It's kind of gross. I purged twice today. I never purge twice. The first one was kinda weak. Got some food out but I think most of the Ramen I ate decided to stick around for digestion. Fuck. The second one was amazing. I got every last bit of noodle whatever it was up and out. I've decided that eating red foods before purging is bad. You can't tell if you're coughing up blood or not. I'm sure that if I ever see blood in my vomit, I'll know for sure that it is truly blood. Still, every time I see some pink, I get a little uneasy.

and we're done with the gross stuff.

So with all this disgusting behavior, I'm back up to at least 130. Fuuuck. I have 4 weeks before summer and I don't want to start the summer fat. I want to confidently pack up the graduation speakers and crap in a bikini top and shorts. In order to be semi confident, I want to be 110. So I have four and a half weeks to loose 20 pounds. That's 5 pounds a week! Yikes! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment