Sunday, July 26, 2009

Well fuck.

ABC got totally fucked up. I kept binging and shit, then it was my bestfriend's birthday which turned out to be a 2 day binge fest. I finally got fed up and purged the huge pieces of cake. The next day, I made myself cake, ate that, purged in the shower. Today, I had 5 or 6 pieces of pizza and purged that in the shower, which ended up being a pretty close call because I'm stupid.

Here's what I put in my diary:

Oh wow. That. Was. Fucking close.
And my father is a moron.
We had pizza today. I had 6 pieces. Six. Or maybe it was five. Either way, it was a ridiculous number like that. Of course, I purged it in the shower. Showers are bad places to purge. The food bits don’t go down the drain because they don’t fit in the little holes. So I picked it all up and threw it in the toilet.
I forgot to flush it.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
So my father just comes down, “You okay sweetie?”
“Uhh…Yeah… Why wouldn’t I be?”
“Did you throw up your pizza?”
Oh shit. “Yeah…”
“’Cause there was a bunch of food bits in the toilet.”
“Yeah, they made my stomach feel really gross.”
“Yeah pizza has been doing that to me a lot lately too. Okay. I was just wondering if you were alright.”
“Yeah I am.”
“’Kay. I’ll get you that credit card in the morning. Thanks for picking up your stuff in the kitchen.”
“Uh huh.”
I heard him weigh himself on the scales outside my room when he left.
Close one.

btw, the credit card thing is for Blue October tickets for Monday ^-^ I'm excited. It's all General Admission so if I get there early enough, I can make it up to the front.

I'm going to try going on a 100 hour fast. It's very goal oriented so I might be able to do it. If not, I'll cut it down to 50 hours, and then start ABC.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Just thought i'd let you know I found your blog today and after reading your posts I am following you all the fucking way!

    I feel like I can relate so much with everything you're saying!

    Don't mean to sound stalkerish :p. Haha, I found you on the pro ana webring btw.

    And good save with the pizza incident!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^-^ I've never had a stalker so I don't know what stalkers would sound like. I write this blog to be read, so I'm glad you're reading and relating.

    I like the Garbage reference in your username. ^-^

    You too hon,
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete