Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello dearies

Today has been strangely good. My sister called and woke me up to go out to breakfast. There, I had a huge meal and blew up my 500 calorie limit for today (it's day two of abc) but I've been drinking water like a dehydrated camel so my mood is lifted. I also cleaned my room and did all of my laundry so my stress levels are very mellow, despite over-eating.

I found a new site called winter girls that's a lot like the Ana Academy only better. Classes start on Sunday, so I joined. my application hasn't been accepted yet, but I'll still follow the programs even if I'm not.

I think I'll make a mixed CD of ska music so I can skank. that's probably my favorite exercise next to rollerblading. Those two are the only ones I can break a sweat with and not die via asthma attack.

Have a good day! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment