Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey guess what!

You get 3 posts this month, not just 2. I've been pretty bad about that the past few months. Hopefully, you'll get a few more than 3 this month. ^-^

ABC is going well. I'm on day 5, the first 100 cal day, and so far I've had nothing but water. Yesterday I had what seems to be quite a bit to eat, but I only had 235 out of 400 calories. I feel great about it.

I'm a little stuck at 129.6 lbs, but at least I lost some. I'm confidant that I'll keep losing and hopefully by the time school starts (August 19) I'll be 115. Unfortunately, picture day and registration is August 11, my goal by then is to be 120. That's realistic right?

I did make that Ska mix that day and I skanked for almost 45 minutes. It was great! Now my legs are sore and it's difficult to walk. Good thing I like the feeling of sore muscles. Yesterday, I didn't eat until I got home late at night because I was painting the room I'll be living in when I move hopefully next month. It kept me moving for 6 hours or so.

I'll like that house because my room is on the top floor. the stairs go behind a little half wall thing that separates the kitchen from the hallway that leads to a "powder room" the washer and dryer and the garage. If I go in and out through the garage door, I'll never have to go through the kitchen ever! My bedroom right now is in the basement of an old house. Our stairs go into a landing right next to the kitchen. The only way to avoid the kitchen is to go outside and around the entire house and in through the front door. -_- laame.

Well, so far today has been a good day, and I hope to have a complete good week. Smile and make your week grand too! Much love, - Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment