Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 4 :D

Today went super well.
Food today:(Acai berry juice 300, apple 70, tea with honey, one tootsie pop 60, handful of grapes 70) I definitely didn't go above the ABC day 4 limit of 400 calories, in solids at least.
-honey and avocados, though full of calories, are safe foods for me because my mother was a bee keeper and she'd eat avocados all the time. honey, like acai berry is really good for you, especially if it's unprocessed, so i don't count calories for that-
My sister's family dragged me to a church choir rehearsal, and they got McDonald's. I told them i had eaten earlier. at the church thing they had cookies and grapes to feed us. i opted with the grapes and immersed myself in conversation so i couldn't eat too fast. my father's girlfriend bought a whole bunch of binge food today but i resisted all day. I feel like i have a TON of control today. It's refreshing.

Food: 2
Water: 2 (between my water, juice and tea)
Exercise: 2
Post: 2
Challenge: 1 (i hold doors for people all the time but i feel like i did a few mean things today so i'll take one point off.) +2 for yesterday, i finished my book report this morning. ^-^

D4/lbs2.6/26
CW: 120.4

No comments:

Post a Comment