Monday, October 4, 2010

I made a promise and now i'm gonna keep it. :)

So, today sucked. The weekend pretty much sucked. I haven't left my house other than to smoke since Friday afternoon. I've been eating non-stop, though i guess today was better than yesterday.
Today was day 1 of abc. 500 cals. I failed.
Spinach-egg-zuciinni thing, a lot of juice, an apple, and some other things i can't remember right now but i feel like i ate more than that today. I do know that all these together made more than 500.
So, in accordance to the 28 day plan:

food: 0
water: 0
exercise: 0
post: 2 (well, at least there's that.)
challenge: 0 (no self esteem building today. quite the opposite actually)

so (day/lbs lost/points), 1/0/2

hopefully tomorrow will be better.
much love,
~Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment