Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friday and Saturday

It's three AM. I'm anxious, I don't want to sleep, and I spent most of today watching the third season of Battlestar Galactica. I've watched a good portion of this season today.

I didn't post yesterday. I got myself down. I was depressed. Now all of today I've been anxious. I even had a bit of an anxiety attack. If feels like someone is pushing down on my chest with a big hand. Like a corset but instead of collapsing my lungs from my ribs, it's pressure on my lower wind pipe and my heart, crushing my sternum into my spinal column.

Anyway, i'm just going to go ahead with points. I'm not really in the mood to hyper analyze everything i ate and did and didn't do yesterday.
Friday:
ABC Day 6: 200
Cals consumed: Unknown, but a lot.
Food: 0
Water: 1
Exercise: 0
Post: 0
Challenge: 0
D6/Lbs.6/34

Saturday:
ABC Day 7: 300
Cals consumed: Unknown.
Food: 0
Water: 1
Exercise: 2
Post: 2
Challenge: 0
D7/Lbs.6/39

No comments:

Post a Comment