Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today was Botched

But that's alright. Today was day five of ABC. 100 calories was the limit. Ha.
Today I had an omelet with a whole bunch of stuff in it, mostly fresh though.
4 eggs: 360
1/2 cup Cheese: 200
Salmon: 200 (?)
1/2 Green Bell Pepper: 15
1/2 Tomato: 15
Onion, Garlic powder, lemon pepper, lime juice, Tobasco sauce: 20 (?)
Omelet Total: 795
The four eggs is a quite ridiculous, and i probably could have used less fish but other than that i believe the fresh ingredients were a good choice on my part.
What wasn't a good choice was:
1 Vinte Java Chip Frappe from Starbucks: 560
Total total: 1355

So i went 1255 calories over the limit. Some how, i feel okay with that. Tomorrow i'll do better.

food: 0
water: 1
Exercise: 2
Post: 2
Challenge: 2 (that omelet was gooood.)

D5/Lbs2.6/pts33

I moved out today. I'm finally in my friend's house, hopefully for good. I have to give up drugs and alcohol (i think i'll still be able to get away with cigarettes and sex though....) but being away from my father, it's totally worth it...I think. Maybe i can last the rest of the semester and then i can get emancipated and go rent my own apartment and have my own life to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment