Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Eh?

I don't know if i did well or poorly today. I stayed pretty good with my fast up until my "boss" brought pizza to the gig. He offered to share, and at first I declined, but i made a decision to let myself have one piece. i picked off the pepperoni and ate it slowly, but not completely focused on it. I'm almost proud of it. I allowed myself to eat, and i did. I ate normally...ish.
so, food today:
1 slice of pizza (300), 1 juice box (100 cals), 20 oz of Acai berry juice (360)
ABC Day 3 is 300 calories. That's all I had in solids at least, and acai berry juice is super good for me, so i think i'm okay today. Plus, i walked from my house to my vocational school (1.5 miles) and i walked from therapy to my house (almost 2 miles) then i went to work for 4 hours and worked my ass off moving choir risers and setting up stands and chairs for band and orchestra.
I think today was a pretty good day, over all.

Food: 1 (i did break my juice fast, but i did good.)
Water: 2 (i think, anyway. besides, i did have a lot of juice today)
Exercise: 2
Post: 2
Challenge: 0 (for now. I need to get up early tomorrow to write a book report i've been procrastinating on but tonight i just need to sleep. i'm so tired)

day3/lbs0.8/pts15
cw:122.2

No comments:

Post a Comment